Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 February 2009

The First One and the Dark Knight

Whey, my first blog, and it only took an hour trying to find a URL that wasn't taken.

So, to start, three reasons why the Dark Knight is overrated:

1. The characters suck. Did anyone care when Rachel died? No, she was a whiney bitch.
2. The plot made no sense. So let me get this straight, everything that the joker did up to blowing the guy up with the mobile was orchestrated by him? That guy has some seriously good foreward planning.
3. The bat-bike sucked hugely. Despite Mr. Nolans best effort to disguise it, it was patently obvious that it had a top speed of 30mph and basically couldn't turn.

Disclaimer: I said it was overrated not bad, it still gets a 4.5/5 from me, I just think its not the like, totally the best mover everrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment